STIR FRIED TIKKA SHRIMP
- 1 tablespoon Corn Oil
- 1/2 lb cooked Shrimp
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 red Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/3 bottle Sharwoods Tikka Stir Fry Sauce
- To Garnish: Chopped Cilantro
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet. Add shrimp and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add prepared vegetables and stir fry for another 3 minutes until tender.
- Stir in Sharwoods Tikka Stir Fry Sauce and heat until warmed through. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Serve with Basmati Rice or Naan bread.
All Recipe of the Month ingredients are available The British Emporium. For more information, please call our store or send us e-mail.